L’utilisateur a loué tacitement

元のレビューを表示 0

★★★★★

お名前 s****e - 2020/8/31

L’utilisateur a loué tacitement

元のレビューを表示 0

★★★★

お名前 B****r - 2018/5/18

LOVE this jacket. I ordered an XL and it is oversized in the body but is not long like It appears on the model. super warm

元のレビューを表示 103

★★★★

お名前 C****r - 2018/3/29

I wore this for New Year’s Eve and it kept me so warm I had to take it off inside restaurants and parties. I ORDERED A LARGE and I am usually a size SMALL in everything and it fit PERFECT. Just making it clear I did order a large. Here’s a pic with my husband. I ordered the grey.

元のレビューを表示 0

★★★★

お名前 L****y - 2018/2/2

wife wears it all the time

元のレビューを表示 0

★★★★

お名前 K****i - 2017/12/22

I absolutely love this jacket. It has been so cold in the North East and I have been WARM. The 3/4 length and the hood have made all the difference between me being comfortable and shaking from being cold like everyone else. It looks good. I received so many compliments on this jacket and when I tell people that I got it on milanoo for like $ 60 everyone has been surprised. I am looking for another one in a lighter color. The only downside is that the faux fur comes off a little, and the pockets are kind of small with no zipper or button.

元のレビューを表示 0

★★★★

お名前 I****n - 2017/12/5

A size up is perfect

元のレビューを表示 0

★★★★

お名前 A****h - 2017/10/29

Absolutely beautiful. More beautiful in person. Light weight and soft. So gorgeous can't wait to wear it out.

元のレビューを表示 0

★★★★

お名前 W****r - 2017/10/15

Great buy for the money.

元のレビューを表示 0

★★★★

お名前 Z****e - 2017/10/9

I bought this for my 19 year old daughter and she LOVES it. It is very over-sized and fluffy. It sheds A LOT right out of the box and I have not yet tried to wash it to see what happens to it.

元のレビューを表示 0