新規登録で2000円分クーポンプレゼント
    レビュー
    総合評価: ★★★★☆ (11)
    全部 画像付き(0) 5★★★★☆ 4★★★★☆ 3★★★★☆ 2★★★★☆ 1★★★★☆

★★★★

お名前 C****n - 2019/1/25

robe de soirée super ! comme prévu sur les photos !

元のレビューを表示 347

★★★★

お名前 T****y - 2018/10/10

das Kleid passt mir wie angegossen! die Farbe ist wie am Bild, einziger kleiner nachteil bei meinem Kleid war das der Reißverschluss nicht schön eingearbeitet war aber für diesen Preis trotzedem echt toll!

元のレビューを表示 66

★★★★

お名前 N****a - 2018/8/4

Good quality

元のレビューを表示 322

★★★★

お名前 J****s - 2018/8/3

This dress was perfect! My daughter had the nicest dress at homecoming. The purple was beautiful!

元のレビューを表示 321

★★★★

お名前 D****n - 2018/7/17

My daughter loves it! Fits perfect

元のレビューを表示 270

★★★★

お名前 K****i - 2018/5/23

The dress was beautiful and well made but was not true to size. Would have loved to have re-ordered but due to the size issue wasn't really sure to order 1 or 2 sizes larger then normal. If we would have had more time before the event to alter I would have ordered way big and then had it altered but not enough time for all of that.

元のレビューを表示 122

★★★★

お名前 L****e - 2018/1/13

This dress is very cute and well made. My daughter wore it to Homecoming this year. She is 5'2, and 110 pounds. I ordered the size 2 and it fit perfectly with no alterations. There is a nice liner inside the skirt, so the tulle wasn't itchy.

元のレビューを表示 0

★★★★

お名前 R****e - 2017/10/5

Gorgeous dress

元のレビューを表示 0

★★★★★

お名前 L****a - 2014/6/16

Ich bin soooo zufrieden mit meinem ersten Schoppen hier! Mein Kleid sieht wunderschön aus und sitzt perfekt! Die Verarbeitung ist ganz fein! Danke!

元のレビューを表示 0

★★★★★

お名前 e****a - 2013/10/16

la espalda se puede forrar mas alta, como si fuera palabra de honor o hasta los hombros si se hace ha medida ?. Gracias

返信 お名前 Milanoo - October 23,2013

様 e****a,

Disculpe, no se puede.

元のレビューを表示 1

★★★★★

お名前 m****w - 2013/10/8

これはあなたのウェブサイトからの私の最初の注文であり、私は皆さんから提供されたサービスに非常に満足していました。私はこのドレスの最高品質、非常に良い生地に感銘を受け、非常に良い生地、ありがとう。

元のレビューを表示 0