新規登録で2000円分クーポンプレゼント
    レビュー
    総合評価: ★★★★★ (8)
    全部 画像付き(2) 5★★★★★ 4★★★★★ 3★★★★★ 2★★★★★ 1★★★★★

★★★★★

お名前 S****h - 2015/3/3

This dress looks way better than the picture!It's so adorable!

元のレビューを表示 53

★★★★★

お名前 F****A - 2014/11/11

THIS MUST BE THE MOST PRETTY AND THE BEST QUALITY IN THE WORLD,MOM LOVES IT!THANKS MOM AND MILANOO.

元のレビューを表示 7

★★★★

お名前 A****e - 2018/2/1

This dress was amazing! I ordered two just incase the 2 didn't fit and then returned the one that was too big. The 2 fit perfectly it was amazing! The dress was beautiful and I got so many compliments.

元のレビューを表示 62

★★★★★

お名前 S****s - 2016/9/21

I am so pleased with my dress it is perfect I had my dress custom made as I have a short waist I made a mistake with one of my measurements to which I received am email to rectify my mistake before my dress was made their communication with me was excellent, precise and professional .my dress was made with good quality satin material holding great shape ,the workmanship was first class not only was the dress lined but also the tulle petticoat which I thought that I would have to purchase separately, so this was a great surprise. I have no hesitation to any one recommending this company their product is first class

元のレビューを表示 0

★★★★★

お名前 C****T - 2016/9/18

génial trop belle

元のレビューを表示 0

★★★★

お名前 s****h - 2016/5/13

elle est bien pas mal j'aime

元のレビューを表示 1

★★★★★

お名前 c****i - 2016/1/29

super

元のレビューを表示 0

★★★★★

お名前 S****b - 2015/3/24

Taille parfaite, couleur sublime, qualité indiscutable ! Seul petit bémol, le suivi de la commande car le numéro de suivi na été livré que tardivement.

元のレビューを表示 0