新規登録で2000円分クーポンプレゼント
    レビュー
    総合評価: ★★★★☆ (61)
    全部 画像付き(0) 5★★★★☆ 4★★★★☆ 3★★★★☆ 2★★★★☆ 1★★★★☆

★★★★

お名前 L****d - 2019/2/7

Be careful with the size. I'm usually a 4 but I had to order an 8 following the chart. It fits a little large but I wouldn't have fitted in a 4 for sure!

元のレビューを表示 380

★★★★

お名前 A****o - 2019/2/3

Gorgeous dress and it fits amazing.

元のレビューを表示 372

★★★★

お名前 M****e - 2019/1/29

This dress was perfect for my 9th grade daughter's winter formal and you can't beat the price!! It did take a little work to get the wrinkles out from the packaging

元のレビューを表示 354

★★★★

お名前 H****n - 2019/1/28

Super Passform und nur zu empfehlen

元のレビューを表示 364

★★★★

お名前 A****e - 2018/12/14

Me encantó esta hermoso

元のレビューを表示 246

★★★★

お名前 L****y - 2018/12/11

I loved this dress!!! It fit perfectly and I felt so beautiful in it.i will buy it again to gift to my sister.

元のレビューを表示 234

★★★★

お名前 I****n - 2018/12/3

Schönes Kleid, angenehm zu tragen

元のレビューを表示 218

★★★★

お名前 S****o - 2018/10/27

Estuvo excelente

元のレビューを表示 108

★★★★

お名前 R****a - 2018/10/20

I LOVED this dress. When it comes in the package it's a bit wrinkled, but a little ironing fixes that. It's very high quality considering the price. I wore it to my winter formal dance and my date was stunned. This dress looks very refined while still being slightly casual. It fits me well ( I wear a dress size 3 and I ordered a small), but don't expect the waistband to stretch because it does not. I am 5'7', and weigh 115 pounds, I was wearing 4 1/2 inch heels and it was about 3 inches off the floor, good for dancing. Overall, very cute and I would definitely recommend it.

元のレビューを表示 93

★★★★

お名前 S****n - 2018/10/15

Ich LIEBE es!!!!

元のレビューを表示 78

★★★★

お名前 K****w - 2018/10/9

Sublime !

元のレビューを表示 63

★★★★

お名前 G****n - 2018/10/1

Fit as expected and as pictured

元のレビューを表示 43

★★★★

お名前 E****y - 2018/9/23

Bought for my daughter. It fits great.

元のレビューを表示 28

★★★★

お名前 K****r - 2018/8/23

Dress was so much more than i expected. The dress fit so perfect.

元のレビューを表示 0

★★★★

お名前 T****y - 2018/8/7

Great dress I love it

元のレビューを表示 0

★★★★

お名前 松****本 - 2013/9/25

しっとりとした、上品な感じの生地でできています。スカート部分のドレープもきれいです。透けず、胸パッドも入っているのです。作りは悪くないし、お値段を考えると上々です。

元のレビューを表示 0

★★★★★

お名前 l****r - 2013/8/7

hola, quiero comprar este vestido y quisiera saber cuanto tardan en llegar a españa barcelona, gracias

返信 お名前 Milanoo - August 12,2013

様 l****r,

Se tardaría 22-24 días.

元のレビューを表示 0

★★★★

お名前 P****a - 2013/4/13

hola, al intentar comprar este vestido no permite elegir un color diferente ni en el canesú ni en la falda...sólo pueden ser negro y rosa los colores?

返信 お名前 Milanoo - April 16,2013

様 P****a,

No hay más colores.

元のレビューを表示 0

★★★★★

お名前 M****n - 2012/8/8

I saw a review asking if changing the color changes the lace or not and the response says that the top is always black lace. I am confused because there is a bodice color that can be changed and a skirt color that can be changed. That tell me the top part with the lace would be the color you pick for the bodice and the skirt color would be for the bottom. Is that not the case? Please respons so I do not order incorrectly. Thanks.

返信 お名前 Milanoo - August 9,2012

様 M****n,

I feel so regret for the confused we've caused ,obviously you got the correct mean about "bodice color "and "skirt color","bodice color" is for the top part with lace ,"skirt color " is for  the bottom .please do kindly select which one is your favorite color  in your mind and we will tailor it according to your option.

元のレビューを表示 0

★★★★★

お名前 m****a - 2012/7/24

I was looking for something simple but yet elegant and sophisticated. The dress arrived fast and was ready to wear ... dress was beautiful and classy

元のレビューを表示 0