L’utilisateur a loué tacitement

元のレビューを表示 0

★★★★★

お名前 C****e - 2020/5/25

L’utilisateur a loué tacitement

元のレビューを表示 0

★★★★

お名前 P****d - 2018/12/22

Ich bin begeistert! Das Kleid ist absolut perfekt für diesen Preis! Ich trage normal Größe 40 und habe es in 42 bestellt und es passt wie angegossen.Das Kleid sieht auch nicht billig aus, der Reisverschluss klemmt ein bisschen, aber dass wars auch schon wieder! Werde mir dieses Kleid noch in einer weiteren Farbe bestellen :-)

元のレビューを表示 266

★★★★

お名前 F****s - 2018/9/7

Robe de bonne qualité

元のレビューを表示 0

★★★★

お名前 J****t - 2018/8/31

She absolutely loved it and will buy again

元のレビューを表示 401

★★★★

お名前 S****e - 2018/8/20

Beautiful dress! I had to find a dress for a wedding and being a plus size girl, I was worried about the fit. I love it and feel so beautiful in it! I will definitely order from this company again.

元のレビューを表示 362

★★★★

お名前 C****n - 2018/7/18

It's a little large but overall great. Comfortable

元のレビューを表示 270

★★★★

お名前 B****e - 2018/5/4

Perfect dress! Great purchase!

元のレビューを表示 75

★★★★

お名前 A****n - 2018/2/18

I love this dress! So many great compliments on it, I'm a bigger girl, 6 ft. Tall and have a larger chest and it was PERFECT

元のレビューを表示 0

★★★★

お名前 D****r - 2017/11/24

Adding love!!I wore it. I was so comfortable! I received so many compliments. It was perfect allowing me to breastfed my child.I am so excited that I found this beautiful dress to wear as a bridesmaid in my sister's wedding. I have a infant that I am breastfeeding and it was very difficult to find a dress to fit my needs. Navy is a beautiful shade. The dress is soft and silky. I have tried it on 3 times and love it more every time. I just had my second child 3 months ago and I am overweight, busty, and short. I feel very glamours in this dress. The only alteration I will need to do it a hem.

元のレビューを表示 0

★★★★★

お名前 a****8 - 2013/1/6

Great product just like the picture and super fast shipping to be coming from that far away! Beautiful dress!

元のレビューを表示 2